Host Family Accommodation
Severnvale has a dedicated Accommodation and Welfare Officer who personally recruits and regularly visits our host families. We take the welfare of the students that study with us very seriously and have rigorous recruitment processes in place.
The families provide all meals for the
Homestay Accommodation £195 per week
Dietary options (gluten free, dairy/ lactose free) £35 per week
In the event that any student requires help or assistance at any time, there is a 24/7 emergency helpline that is monitored by the senior management team throughout the duration of the course.
Severnvale can arrange airport transfers – prices are one way from/to the airport, but they can be shared by students who book their courses together.
Please note that for students under 16, £38 must be added to the transfer price to cover the driver
Birmingham / Manchester / Liverpool airports: £95
Coventry / Nottingham East Midlands airport: £110
London Heathrow/Luton airports: £195
London Gatwick/Stansted/City/Central London: £225
Our host families – an introduction
- We work with trustworthy and reliable host-families
- Many have been hosting with Severnvale for a number of years
- Accommodation is guaranteed to be appropriate for the students’ needs, clean and of a high standard
- Access to a desk/study area
- Allergy/dietary requirements/specific requests are met where possible
- Students receive information about the home and family before arrival
- Daily meals included: Breakfast, packed lunch (Monday-Friday), lunch at weekends and evening meals
What benefits are there to staying with a host family?
- Being welcomed and included as part of the family throughout their stay
- Being looked after and cared for in a safe and friendly environment
- Joining in activities and social events with the family on weekends and during other “free-time”
- Having a single or shared room (with
studentof a different nationality)
- Laundry included
Welfare and Safety
- We take great care to ensure the welfare and safety of our students at all times
- All our staff are qualified, trained and have official clearance to work with juniors or vulnerable adults
- Trained staff are available to help at any time
For students that are based outside Shrewsbury we can provide quality host family accommodation.
Meet the Team
Our Team – a perfect mix of experience, personality and motivation which enables our students to really thrive. Read about the people who make Severnvale Education the success that it is.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs and for a specific quote.
25 Claremont Hill