A-Level: Maths, English, Sciences
(Others upon request)
MAX CLASS SIZE:
Monday 30th March 2020
Monday 6th April 2020
Intensive A-Level Easter Revision Courses
Booking now for Easter Revision 2020!
Week 1: Monday 30 March – Friday 3 April 2020
Week 2: Monday 6 April – Friday 10 April 2020
Please email email@example.com and one of our Course Directors will be in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.
Why do an A-Level Revision Course with Severnvale Education?
We focus on providing excellent tuition to help you prepare for your A-Levels in an efficient and structured way.
- Cover the syllabus areas you have found difficult with new insights from a different perspective
- Front-load your revision and build confidence while preparing for your exams
- Learn good revision habits with our specific revision and exam techniques module
- Practice with past papers to gain momentum in your revision
- Small Classes and a targeted programme: a maximum of 8 students per class and a pre-course needs analysis ensures the lessons and content is structured to the individual
For A-level students Easter revision is one of the most important dates in the calendar. The courses are designed to be intensive and to get the most out of the time available. Please arrive ready to learn and prepare yourself for a busy programme.
The A-Level Easter Revision course classes are split according to board, text or topic and please contact us to determine the exact specification that is right for you. For any unusual exam boards, or where a group is not formed, we will provide you with 1-to-1 tuition for half the number of hours for the same price as the group lessons.
Key Information and Pricing
Dates and Times
- Exam and revision skills module: Saturday 4th April (morning)
- Revision Week 1: Monday 30 March – Friday 3 April 2020
- Revision Week 2: Monday 6 April – Friday 10 April 2020
Morning sessions (9.10am – 12.35pm), Afternoon sessions (1.30pm – 5.00pm)
1 subject: £450 per week (15 hours – morning or afternoon session)
2 subjects: £800 per week (30 hours – morning and afternoon sessions)
Saturday 4th April, Exam and revision skills module: £60 (3 hours) – £40 when booked with a revision course
Important note: For any unusual boards, or where a group is not formed, 1-to-1 tuition will be provided for half the number of hours for the same price as the group lessons.
Students can select up to 2 subjects per week. One subject is taken in the morning and one in the afternoon.
A Level: Maths, English Literature, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
English: English as an Additional Language.
Other subjects on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For students that are based outside Shrewsbury we can provide quality host family accommodation.
Meet the Team
Our Team – a perfect mix of experience, personality and motivation which enables our students to really thrive. Read about the people who make Severnvale Education the success that it is.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs and for a specific quote.
25 Claremont Hill